1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper, my kids will peek if it’s not wrapped up tight with extra tape.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial – we lose enough trees to forest fires, consumer use, etc. I’m too cheap to pay all that money for a tree every year, too. I prefer a real tree, but it’s just not a wise decision to waste a tree like that.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I get around to it.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around the new year – whenever I find the energy.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! (Diluted with a bit of milk, though … it’s too thick for me otherwise. Sssh. Don’t tell anyone.)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Susie, the doll my brothers tortured. Her life was ended by my brothers throwing her in a bayou. :::Sniff:::
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? My youngest son – he hands me a list.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail – though this year they will be late. We are waiting for our son to come home for R&R in January to take the family portrait. No one wanted to do it without him.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’m sure there have been plenty. Clothes my grandmother picked out is up there on the list.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Emmett Otter’s Jug-band Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The week after Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. Just once.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Like … the meal? Ham I suppose.
16. Lights on the tree? Lots & lots of multicolored, non-blinking lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? just one? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I can’t recall ever traveling at Christmas time.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Who can’t??
20. Angel on the tree top , star or? Tin foil star I made in 3rd grade.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme – just ornaments that all have some story or sentiment behind them. I have ornaments my friends gave me in high school I still hang on my tree.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Honestly, I couldn’t think of a thing when I tried to make a list.
Please leave a link in the comments is you put this in your blog/journal. I love reading other’s answers.