jump to navigation

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:04 pm December 31, 2008

Posted by Rusty in Uncategorized.
trackback
Just a quick update on Brock.  We haven’t heard from him yet.  We got word he may be stuck in Kuwait, and due to the possibility of enemy fire on the planes, he could be stuck there for up to five days.  They have to wait until it’s safe for the planes to take off.  This is all conjecture, we know nothing for certain.
 
So we wait.
Advertisements

Comments»

1. Anne Allen - December 31, 2008

and I will pray for his saftey and safe return. Anne


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: